Newcastle Community Events
- The Olive Tree Market - A monthly event held on the first Saturday of every month at Civic Park in Newcastle. It showcases local artists, designers, and gourmet food producers.
- Newcastle Farmers Market - A weekly event held at the Newcastle Showground every Sunday. It features plenty of fresh produce and artisanal food products, as well as live music.
- Newcastle Show - A three-day event held in March every year at the Newcastle Regional Showgrounds. It showcases local agricultural produce, arts and crafts, and live entertainment.
- Newcastle Jazz Festival - A three-day event held in August every year at various venues across Newcastle. It features a range of jazz acts, from traditional to contemporary.
- Newcastle Writers Festival - A yearly event held in April at various venues across Newcastle. It celebrates the written word, with local and international authors hosting workshops, talks, and readings.
Events in Newcastle and Customers searching for You